What are we looking for?
Unata is looking for an Integrations Developer to drive project integration efforts between Unata’s platform solution and a retailer’s back end systems. This client facing role requires a blend of dynamic client management skills, along with detailed technical skills and savvy in deploying complex retail IT systems. We seek a candidate looking to grow with the role and work alongside a team of integration specialists as we scale our organization. This role requires tight collaboration between our platform development team, solution sales and a clients IT primes.
Who are we?
Unata powers the future of 1-to-1 omni-commerce, interconnecting all digital retail touchpoints including circulars, ecommerce, loyalty programs and beacons through an omni-channel experience that links web, mobile, email and more. Unata’s award-winning platform leverages recommendation technology to ensure true 1-to-1 shopper experiences and includes management tools to target and analyze shoppers across the path to purchase. Unata has empowered retailers like Longo’s and Grocery Gateway since 2012 and is headquartered in Toronto, ON.
What will you be doing?
- Build and maintain high volume, highly available integrations with large retailer data sources and backend systems.
- Drive the technical discovery efforts with new and existing retail clients.
- Engage with key client stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Creating and maintaining integration specifications and supporting documentation.
- Work with product development team to deploy platform upgrades and provide support in resolving defects.
- Build and maintain comprehensive test suites to ensure solution robustness and reliability.
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle and support processes
- Understands and implements engineering best practices: automated testing, version control systems, documentation, continuous integration.
- Understands relational databases models and object relational mapping.
- Experience with the technical complexities of large scale integrations.
- Feels at home in a Unix development environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and client facing skills.
- Entrepreneurial, creative spirit and self starter.
- Direct experience with complex integration efforts dealing with various retail back-office technologies (be it SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, NCR, etc)
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, etc
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Web Services
- Oh! And a willingness to be the greatest ping pong player in the world (or the office)